Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My LOVE for p90x


P90x is something you have probably heard of because they have about a bazillion infomercials on TV. Let me tell you, this is the BEST workout program that I have ever tried. It works every single muscle in your body and leaves you just exhausted (good exhausted) after each workout. It is not something I would suggest you just start doing because it is very very very tough. I tell you, one of the workouts called "Plyometrics" is tougher (to me) than running 10 miles. I kid you not! It gets your heart pumping and just totally sweaty. Man, I love it! I highly suggest that after you begin exercising for awhile, to purchase these dvds. I noticed my legs were slimmer almost immediately after using it and Geoff lost about 40 lbs from this program and added quite a bit of muscle. It is a great program and totally worth the $90 you have to spend to purchase it.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

love p90... i already do really tough workouts (mostly cardio-wise), so it's not too tough for me cardiovascularly... but i love a good weight lifting session and this has awesome ones! i'm a huge fan of this program (not the nutrition program though... mostly because it was way too much protein for my body and not nearly enough fruit and complex carbohydrates and my body told me so)... but i love the workouts... variety is great and it's just what my body needed... to really be challenged again! too used to my old workouts.